What would your ideal job be?

Cook at the british antartic expedition stations just for a year or two.
Or
A run a bar on some island in the pacific where not many people visit and it's chilled

I was one of the lucky ones, I had my ideal job(s). I was a mother and a teacher. Well of course I am still a mother which is one of the best jobs in the world. :-)
I didn’t become a teacher until I was a bit older (31) for various reasons but I’d always wanted to be one. I loved it, it was so rewarding in so many ways. Very, very hard work though.
Now I guess you could say I’ve got the next best job.........retirement and supporting City! :-) :-)

Designing football kits.

It really shouldn’t be that difficult.

City - sky blue and white home, sometimes sky socks, sometimes navy. Red and black or maroon away, go crazy with the 3rd.

Arsenal - red and white home, yellow and navy away, 3rd whatever.

Spurs - white and navy home, yellow away.

United - red, white black home, white and black away. Occasionally a black kit.

Money considerations aside, as per thread title.

I think I'd fancy being a script writer for Coronation Street, would be fun thinking up new storylines.

I've been watching it since the first episode in 1960, the first thing I would do is have a massive cull of many of the characters, Fiz, Paul, Kel, Ali, Michelle, Robert, Kirky, Alya, Dev's kids, Craig, Max, Billy Vicar.....I think another Rovers fire is on the cards, or possibly a coach trip crash on an outing to Llandudno.
sounds like "Execution Street"

Mike Riley’s accountant with all those brown envelopes he receives I could charge him a few hundred quid an hour
And he's dumb enough to report brown envelopes? or extortion cus you know of the envelopes? either way surely you can do better.

I'd like to be a kept man. Or a football agent and get 10% of the wages of someone who actually works for a living.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.