What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 23rd March pg198)

andyhinch said:
Post some pics of the pups when you can.
Wilco. From what I can see without disturbing their mum, the pups are gorgeous. Tiny little feet, all ploughing away like terrapins to get to the milk, and all squeaking like crazy. Wish I could post sound!

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 23rd March pg198)

andyhinch said:
Post some pics of the pups when you can.
Best I can manage so far. Wasn't armed with the iPad when the pups' mum hopped out for a pee. Seven pups - 3 males, 4 females. 3 black, 4 grey/brown.

6ydro1.jpg

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 29th March pg205)

Friday 29th March

Off to Indian Ocean with the missus tonight then a film/TV and chill out! Work tomorrow so having to miss the fucking football :@ fuming

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 29th March pg205)

Saturday 6th April

I can't believe I am the only Bluemoon Poster to have gone out this Weekend!

For the first time in weeks; The Richfans have had a night out. We have been to the "Lord Rodney" across the road from the Egg Chasing Stadium to see Meat Loaf himself !

"I would do anything for Love", Mrs Richfan - except knock down the Living Room Wall just so you can have fancy Patio Doors to impress your mates.

"I wont do that".

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 19th April pg205)

Friday 19th April

Been for an Italian with the missus now off to the shop to get a few beers and chill out, it's been a long week!

Mrs Rep and the two daughters have gone out on my eldest daughters hen night. Gone for a ruby then the dream boys or one of them other pretty boy stripper acts.

Me and the dog watching Beowulf with a bottle of Chardonnay (oh, that's gone already!) and a curry from the Chinese

Just got in from work, few beers and a bit of scran. Full weekend in work :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.