What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 4th October)

Watching Revenge of The Nerds.

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 4th October)

andyhinch said:
worsleyweb said:
Been on a rare night out in town in the northern quarter. Felt like an old man. Hit the wall after 4 pints at about 9 o'clock and did one home.
Fuck me don't come out with me for a night out, having said that I'm sat in front of the fire with the dog and the missis has gone to bed.

Rock and Roll baby:)

You got the fire on its bloody tropical here on the Fylde coast

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 11th October)

Finish work at 5:30, straight to town to my mates apartment, first games on fifa 14 then off out for a pint, back to his crash on the sofa and then back up for work at 7

The missus had 2 tickets (one for her and one for her close friend) to see Jesus Christ Superstar at the MEN tonight.Her friend is on holiday in Egypt.
Guess which numpty drew the short straw to accompany her tonight and having to miss his dominoes and few pints of Guinness ??

oakiecokie said:
The missus had 2 tickets (one for her and one for her close friend) to see Jesus Christ Superstar at the MEN tonight.Her friend is on holiday in Egypt.
Guess which numpty drew the short straw to accompany her tonight and having to miss his dominoes and few pints of Guinness ??

Well go on then, tell us.

Was planning on going to the Wales game but have decided to watch in the pub instead and get pissed rather than watch us get humiliated again.

Little Kun is going to his granny Aguero's so I'm going to drink a bottle of absinthe and a crate of Budweiser watching the footie then bum Missus Kun until her head falls off.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
oakiecokie said:

Fook orf. ;)

oakiecokie said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
oakiecokie said:

Fook orf. ;)

I guess it was you then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.