What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 11th October)

Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Well go on then, tell us.

Fook orf. ;)

Is Tim Minchin still in Jesus Christ?

Hate to say this but I actually enjoyed the show last night.Yes Tim M.stole the show and IMO was far better than the lad who won the TV series,for the main role.Very good singing from Mel C. who I`ve never rated and a very comical scene (the only part of the play) from fucking Chris Moyles.
Had a decent meal at Cafe Rouge by the Printworks as well with a couple of bottles of Leffe Blonde,so a far better night than I had envisaged.Still missed me doms and Guinness though.

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 12th October)

Going on a rugby freebie. Got hospitality tickets for the Ospreys v Leincester heineken cup game. Should be out of there by 9 and then off out chasing females<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 pm --<br /><br />Going on a rugby freebie. Got hospitality tickets for the Ospreys v Leincester heineken cup game. Should be out of there by 9 and then off out chasing females

drinking all night long, well for a couple of hours anyway

I'm off for a meal down west Kirby.

Been a terrible year health wise for me and now coming out the back end of it and said i'd take my family out for a meal when feeling better.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I'm off for a meal down west Kirby.

Been a terrible year health wise for me and now coming out the back end of it and said i'd take my family out for a meal when feeling better.

Hope your on the mend mate, glad to hear you're over the worst.

Staying in with family, meal,,some wine and vodka

Picking up my mum in ten mins and nephew.

X Factor no doubt in between courses.

If the afternoon counts, watching the Battle of Britain film on Channel 5, and singing along with all the good tunes.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Going on a rugby freebie. Got hospitality tickets for the Ospreys v Leincester heineken cup game. Should be out of there by 9 and then off out chasing females

-- Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 pm --

Going on a rugby freebie. Got hospitality tickets for the Ospreys v Leincester heineken cup game. Should be out of there by 9 and then off out chasing females

I wondered why it was so busy there tonight, love giving away freebies do the Ospreys! Good game, Hibbard and Adam Jones superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.