What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 1st November)

chabal said:
oakiecokie said:
A night in and even missing my dominoes.However I have secured "full shore leave" for tomorrow as its another "Jolly Boys Outing" at The Etihad,with 12 piss heads ready for a few beers.Starting at 9.30 am in Wetherspoons for a brekkie and a pint,followed by a mini bus pick up at 10.15 am and straight into town at approx.11.30 at The Waldorf.
Pick up at 7.30 pm from Mary D`s,after a few beers and then head home to our local for a finale.

Don't lose your crutches or we'll never hear the end of it.

And try not to get turned away at the turnstile either.

Not again mate,they wont leave me.Just remembered to dig out mine and the boys ST,so I wont be too pissed going in.Its afterwards where I`ll remember fuck all.

Babysitting (well she is mine) might watch 'race with the devil' a good old horror movie

kippaxblue76 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Babysitting (well she is mine) might watch 'race with the devil' a good old horror movie

Watched paranormal and now just watching the start of this, the acting is just the best ha ha.
I can just imagine some of the cellar's finest being involved in these satanic shenanigans!

What a great Saturday. Double workout this morning, City on the radio with rugby league on the box, then The Colditz Story, a bout of Strictly, and then quiz at the cricket club. Might sleep tonight. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.