What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 25th May - pg26)

They also make a darker ale, so next holiday season you'll have to try it.

LV6wg.jpg

Kenney_The_Blue said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
They also make a darker ale, so next holiday season you'll have to try it.

LV6wg.jpg

where sells this people???

Not in season right now, but any "better than average" package store in the states should carry them around November through the end of January. But you could find some of their other seasonals right now,

29432L.jpg

04538_40.jpg

I'm working in Jersey and we're having a team barbie tonight to celebrate the successful deployment of the system we've been working on into the live environment.

Actually we thought it had been successfully deployed last night so I went out and got hammered, only to get a call at 11:30pm, followed by another at 1:30am, to tell me there had been a problem after I'd done my bit and I had to go in at 7am to do it all again. I've not been at my sparkling best today.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm working in Jersey and we're having a team barbie tonight to celebrate the successful deployment of the system we've been working on into the live environment.

Actually we thought it had been successfully deployed last night so I went out and got hammered, only to get a call at 11:30pm, followed by another at 1:30am, to tell me there had been a problem after I'd done my bit and I had to go in at 7am to do it all again. I've not been at my sparkling best today.

Same field, there is always a problem within 24 hours of launch, you know that!!!! :P

Had a falling out with mrs sjk when I got home from work yesterday but we've made up now.

So, we're hosting a BBQ tonight with a few mates, in which I will be consuming copious bottles of San Miguel Fresca in the sun, followed by some straight Grey Goose & Ice before hoping to smash the mrs' back doors in.

Here's to a good day/night....

Just stocked the fridge up with a load of Stella so today/night will involve

1. Copious amounts of Stella
2. A stir fry
3. An argument with the missus
4. The football
and
5. Laughing at the XxRachxX and BOB thread

More revision (Only 3 days until I'm officially unemployed, albeit with a degree!).

Probably take a break to watch Barca too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.