What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 24th Jan)

Its now Sunday am of course and I'm finally off to bed after giving dads taxi another run out. That kid will be the death of me .

Bugger all. I haven't ate or drank yet but I'm having a football day tomorrow with West Ham v Spurs out locally to me and then somewhere central for Everton v City. I'm trying to stop myself ordering a pizza as I've got a frozen one in the freezer but I literally can't be bothered to cook it. Am I the laziest James Blunt alive?

Mum's blood sugar is at 2.7 so a night having a few cans and reading Bluemoon for me and another night at my Mum's for Mrs Damo. Bit shit to be honest. Happening a bit too regularly recently.

Damocles said:
Mum's blood sugar is at 2.7 so a night having a few cans and reading Bluemoon for me and another night at my Mum's for Mrs Damo. Bit shit to be honest. Happening a bit too regularly recently.

All the best, mate. It's easy to forget that if you've got your health then you've got everything.

Nicely bumped, anyway chilled night tonight back to the desert for a couple of Month's tomorrow.... and yes gutted to miss the last two games, but have given my SC to someone who will appreciate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.