Doves

They're a top band and been sorely missed by me, their music is so different to other music, I've seen them about 3 times and live they are really tight and on it, well they was 10 years ago.
Lost souls and the last broadcast are two brilliant albums and still sound great today.
I don't think they've reformed for a trip down memory lane like the roses, I think we'll be getting some new stuffs from these boys.
Spot on. I think the first time I saw them was supporting White Stripes at Blackpool, then some free festival in Platt Fields, then at the Apollo, Move Festival, last game at Maine Road, that free concert in the car park at the Etihad.

Spot on. I think the first time I saw them was supporting White Stripes at Blackpool, then some free festival in Platt Fields, then at the Apollo, Move Festival, last game at Maine Road, that free concert in the car park at the Etihad.
I seen them at g-mex, the Apollo, the move and Leeds festival 03. Jimi and Andy are on bbc6 this saturday on the radcliffe and maconie show from 9am, be interesting to see what they say.

Anyone know if they plan to do a gig by themselves in Manchester? Not interested in Noel Gallagher.

Anyone know if they plan to do a gig by themselves in Manchester? Not interested in Noel Gallagher.
They talked about doing some warm ups before the Royal Albert Hall gig in March. Hoping they might do one at the Manchester Albert Hall but tickets will be hard to come by.

I'm increasingly tempted by the Kendal Calling line up.

They're a top band and been sorely missed by me, their music is so different to other music, I've seen them about 3 times and live they are really tight and on it, well they was 10 years ago.
Lost souls and the last broadcast are two brilliant albums and still sound great today.
I don't think they've reformed for a trip down memory lane like the roses, I think we'll be getting some new stuffs from these boys.
Yes, it was only ever a hiatus, they never actually split up or said they had finished as a band or making music.

Be interesting to hear what they’ve got because Jimi’s solo album wasn’t much cop and Black Rivers’ was poor.

Just listening to the doves on 6music from this morning on radcliffe and maconie and they said no new music this year just getting their shit together and getting used to each other again.
Bit gutted really but mustn't be greedy as them refotlrming is a bonus in itself.

Decent band and new material would be interesting. As previously mentioned Jimi's solo stuff was hardly inspiring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.