What's app

foxy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
East Level 2 said:
If it's a message saying they'll be charging unless you forward it to ten contacts it's a hoax according to a Google search.
Also according to common sense.

Being charged would be the least of my worries now Facebook has acquired all of your What's App data.
LMAO, I've got a group conversation going on with a few blues, I feel sorry for the poor fucker that has to read though all of that.

The majority of todays posts have been pictures of people wearing hats.

toby said:
yorks blue said:
They have to know your number to send you a message

That's what I thought maybe I will reply to the message and ask who it is
Top tip that I discovered by accident....save the number to your phone, then go in and check whatsapp. There may well be a photo of the person attached to their contact details. Its got me out of a few potential misunderstandings.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
toby said:
yorks blue said:
They have to know your number to send you a message

That's what I thought maybe I will reply to the message and ask who it is
Top tip that I discovered by accident....save the number to your phone, then go in and check whatsapp. There may well be a photo of the person attached to their contact details. Its got me out of a few potential misunderstandings.

You're clever a picture of two children has come up when it flashed up on the top of my screen there was Arabic writing as well very odd

toby said:
I have just received a message via what's app but I don't know who it is because I have lost all my contact numbers . Also I don't think it is a message any of my friends would send . My question is can anyone just send you a what's app message ???
if they have your number..... i d old numbers when i upgraded they all were accepted friends in WA.

nothing to stop random sending....... the agenda against FB continues.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.