What's been learnt from the Napoli stadium?

i'm taking that 20+ pre-match Campari's is the way forward , oh and dont listen to scaremongerers making excuses for not going !!

Me and a few mates are in italy through feb, and wondered what the best way to go about getting tickets to the napoli v inter game on the 26th would be. I know a few weeks ago before we played them there were some locals giving advice, just wanted to know whether the £110 plus prices wec found on the internet are typical or just rip offs for tourists. any advice would be much appreciated. cant find a link on napolis websites for official tickets unfortunately

lordloverocket said:
we need singing/standing areas in all blocks get about 150 singers in each n dot them about encourage everyone who goes in them to be daft as fuck.

maybe even discount the season tickets by 50% for all of these areas.

ide hav it! non singers and moaners need not apply.

What if you moan to a tune and loudly?

law74 said:
lordloverocket said:
we need singing/standing areas in all blocks get about 150 singers in each n dot them about encourage everyone who goes in them to be daft as fuck.

maybe even discount the season tickets by 50% for all of these areas.

ide hav it! non singers and moaners need not apply.

What if you moan to a tune and loudly?
nope not allowed in!

I was at Napoli away. The flares, fire works and generally 'unruly' attitude all added to the atmosphere. The fact I could smoke watching the game was great as well.

The Health and Safety regulations have led to our grounds becoming sanitised in England. I believe there is an understanding in Naples that the police control outside the stadium, but inside the stadium it is run by the Ultra's. Thats never going to happen over here. We've got people being lifted out for standing up ffs.

I was at Poznan and Aris away as well, but Napoli was a better atmosphere. By far a better atmosphere actually. The most impressive thing was at the end of the match, as soon as the final whsitle went they started playing this song. Everyone to a man in the stadium was still in the ground and singing it, and about 30-40 flares went up in the stadium. Although we had just been beaten, I was in awe of what I was witnessing.

Now as I say, the flare aspect is a no-go in England, but is it too much to expect everyone to stay to the end of the game and sing bluemoon? Half the stadium has fucked off at the final whistle whether we've won lost or drawn.

To answer the OP, there is nothing specific to take from the San Paolo, such as 'The Poznan'. Maybe we could adapt a better attitude towards supporting City? I just don't think its in our make-up to be the way the Napoli fans are though.

james1 said:
Me and a few mates are in italy through feb, and wondered what the best way to go about getting tickets to the napoli v inter game on the 26th would be. I know a few weeks ago before we played them there were some locals giving advice, just wanted to know whether the £110 plus prices wec found on the internet are typical or just rip offs for tourists. any advice would be much appreciated. cant find a link on napolis websites for official tickets unfortunately

It's one of the most difficult stadiums to visit as Napoli have the sale of the tickets restricted to those resident in the Neopolitan area due to previous crowd trouble.

I paid £25 for my ticket for the City match and home supporters pay a lot less so over £100 for a ticket sounds like they're making a hefty profit there. Check out the status of the agencies before handing over this amount of cash.

If you can get a legit ticket it's definitely worth visiting the San Paolo as the atmosphere is something else.

cheers for the help, just abit of a tough call on whether to gamble with getting tickets for napoli, or just travel up to rome for a game

is the game likely to sell out or would we be likely to pick up tickets once over there?

The only thing is that their atmosphere 75% of the time is rubbish as no one makes an effort for their domestic games, theres no guarantee that Napoli will be in the CL next season either so they had to make the most of it while they had a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.