WHATS EVERY1 DOING RIGHT NOW??????

Taken the day off work even though kick off is late tonight for me!

Sat at home working on a business plan covering tripleplay smart city opportunities in the Middle East - does anyone have any suggestions :)

Praying
Praying
Praying
Praying
Fasting
Praying
Praying
Praying

Going to the match.
Then

Praying
Praying
Praying
Cheering
Praying
Cheering
Praying
Cheering
Praying
Cheering
Crying Crying tears of joy
Praying
Hugging
Crying tears of joy
Hugging
Flying.
Sleeping

Well I'm sat in my PJs moping around because mother woke me up this morning, even though I informed her last night to leave me in bed.

Gunna nip into town and pay some bills for her, come home, get ready then catch the train to manchester. I have butterflies already.

Sat in work pissed off, having just been told that I have got to take a 10% salary reduction!

But come on City, you can make it all good again!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Sat in work pissed off, having just been told that I have got to take a 10% salary reduction!

Dilemma. Would you keep the 10% and have us lose, or sacrifice the waffa and have more money?

I couldn't sleep which I need to do so I can be at MTC by 8:30am to review a test. Meanwhile I'm holding in a piss while looking at forums ... STOP ASKING ME SUCH PERSONAL QUESTIONS!

tommyducks said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Dilemma. Would you keep the 10% and have us lose, or sacrifice the waffa and have more money?

Isn't that the same thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.