What's everybody doing...????

In the dining room with a lead pipe struck by Colonel Mustard, now can I please go back on the computer with my online bezzies: All we need now is a game of Twister : /

Binged watched Wheeler Dealers, Porsche 996, Range Rover, BMW M5, Alpine 310, Cheviot Stepside Pick Up Truck, Dodge Charger and VW Splitscreen..

I would have bought them all to be fair.. (if I had the money of course)..

Took my mind off the outside world for a few hours..

Going to fire up the wood burner now and probably fall asleep whilst trying to watch a film with the better half ..!

Ed China is very watchable though whereas (I'm going back to bid him) Brewer is a bit annoying ..

"You want £8 grand for it, it's got this, that and the other wrong with it, I'll give you £6 and a half grand for it, my final offer, take it or leave it"

"Tell you what you short arsed, fat cnut, fcuk right off and take your camera crew with you..!"

Now that would be one episode worth recording and watching again ..!

Great series but I'm amazed at the surprised look on Chinas face when Brewer rolls up in something or other and yet he knows exactly everything about the car in question, all the inherant faults, all the short cuts etc etc how the fuck does he know the ins and out of a 1959 Chevy Step side. Obviously it's a total surprise to him......!!!!

Cooking up a bunch of shepherd's pies for peeps. One of my employees has the virus and is stuck in his room, just took him over some freshly made bread, homemade jam and a fish pie

Going for a dump in a few minutes. Just letting it brew a bit more first...
Native-common-snapping-turtle-head-John-F.-Bunnell.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.