What's everybody doing...????

been doing abit of birdwatching ! and to my surprise the other day all the birds suddenly disappeared and a goshawk land on my little shed about a yard away from my window !
Wow. Love to see a Goshawk. We get Sparrow Hawks quite regularly hitting the bird feeders but a Goshawk is premier league raptor.

Nice, we had one in our yard a couple of springs ago, caused havoc with the starling population
interesting as our starling population seems to have crashed cant remember the last time I saw one in the garden, lots last year as I had to adapt one of my bird feeding house to stop them getting all the mealworms .

interesting as our starling population seems to have crashed cant remember the last time I saw one in the garden, lots last year as I had to adapt one of my bird feeding house to stop them getting all the mealworms .
My wife saw the goshawk take a starling out in mid flight, I'll post some pics later.....when I get up

Working (from home). I fucking hate DST.

I work for an ISP. Fortunately not on the DSL/Broadband helpdesks anymore. I've seen some emails coming in to the broadband mailbox from our customers over the last few days. Lots of them (and I mean LOTS) of them of this ilk...

'Why is my internet so slow?'
'I have never had reason to complain but over the last week or so my broadband service has become sluggish. I will be leaving if you cannot increase my speed."
"Excessively high ping - please sort out urgently"

Don't think anyone's clicked on that there's a global pandemic and everyone's online at the moment. We live in a world of fucking morons. Selfish morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.