What's everyone having\had for tea?

I'm going to have 12 cans of stella on an empty stomach and see where it gets me. I'll probably order some takeaway later as long as they can understand what I'm slurring.

Davs 19 said:
TCIB said:
glen quagmire said:
TCIB, does your missus work at tesco???

Get yourself to waitrose in cheadle, some decent nosh there...

I do mate, usually use their online service but it was down the other day when i was wanting to get it done, so tesco.com it was.

The most effort ill put into shopping is opening the front door, and thats pushing it.

Does your diet consist entirely of supermarket oven ready meals and decent mid range wine ?

Pretty much :D

Only be cooking for one so not much point.

With work though i still get phone calls all the way up to 11pm and it's pretty distracting. I am a decent cook though.

Excellent pork and leek sausages from the market, creamy mashed potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. Washed down by a few pints of real ale at the pub quiz later. Fellow City fan setting the quiz tonight and usually includes a City question - on the downside he also usually includes a bluegrass question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.