What's everyone having\had for tea?

Thaksins Love Child said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
Dirty Harry said:
Made a top spicey Jamaican chicken stew with potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, pineapple, gonna have that with some broccoli and mix some tuna in.
That sounds well nice
You got a special recipe or will Google bring it up?

More something I've just knocked up to taste bud based around various caribbean/creole type recipes, but basically :-
tinned chopped tomatoes
bit of chicken stock
soy sauce
Balsamic vinegar
tomato puree
garlic
honey
chopped pineapple and juice
garam masala
chilli flakes
rosemary and thyme, juice of a lime, salt and pepper.

Dice and boil the potatoes and carrots, dice the sweet potatoes and add them 15 minites later, dice the chicken then throw it all in a big stock-pot for about an hour to an hour and a half, then just thicken up with cornflour, I may add a bit of grated coconut next time, I think it will go nice.

black mamba said:
I'm absolutely starving ......

i've been in that dental hospital this afternoon having a biopsy done , where they take a piece out of your gum for examination , and the 'deadener' is beginning to wear off now ... my mouth is fuckin' sore , and i daren't eat !

Gonna be a long night for me!

Reading this thread about food must be mental torture for you. How about smoothies or thick milkshakes if you're not eating for a few more hours? It's what I did when I had an abscess in my mouth.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 pm --<br /><br />
Feed-The-Goat said:
Fish fingers and chips, because im a lad.

Do you ever eat a fish finger sandwich?

peoffrey said:
black mamba said:
I'm absolutely starving ......

i've been in that dental hospital this afternoon having a biopsy done , where they take a piece out of your gum for examination , and the 'deadener' is beginning to wear off now ... my mouth is fuckin' sore , and i daren't eat !

Gonna be a long night for me!

Reading this thread about food must be mental torture for you. How about smoothies or thick milkshakes if you're not eating for a few more hours? It's what I did when I had an abscess in my mouth.

Yep , very much mental torture!

I might have to risk some soup or somethin' before i begin hallucinating with starvation !

My mind continues to insist on harking back to last night when i demolished a tasty 16oz rump steak at Frankie and Bennys!

Salt & pepper baby octopus

1/2 kilo baby octopus
heavily seasoned seasoned flour ( salt.pepper,loads of paprika and chilli flakes)

Leave octopus whole
Flour,egg wash and flour again
deep fry in hot oil for 2 - 3 minutes
garnish with more salt and lemon wedge
serve with plain salad

Just finishing off with 2 Amstells and a lemon ice cream.Bootifull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.