What's everyone's plan for Saturday

leave work at 1pm friday,drive down to Thame to collect my ticket and have a few jars ,stay over night.train to Wembley Central,few beers before during and after match,then back to Thame for the night if fit,Drive back to Wigan on the Sunday.

Bluemoon

Blue Til Death said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Wake up
Stretch, yawn and scratch my balls
Shower and maccy ds brekkie on the way to coach.
Coach at 10am
Hotel around 1.30, check in, piss, scratch my balls again.
Leave hotel around 2, possibly back on coach to wembers 45 min drive, or train is quicker.
Head to roundabout with crate of beer.
Meet mates and other mooners, scratch balls and get hammered whilst singing city songs and munching jelly and ice cream
Game
Celebrate
The rest i have no clue..

You could always scratch your balls while you think of summat

He'll be scratching Rascals balls for him - he's his woman.

Leave home at 6am, brekky in the car, piss/smoke break at watford gap, arrive at hotel in Harow 9.30 ish, check in, then head oer the road to withers, few scoops in Harrow then taxi down to wembley, few beers onthe street with fellow blues, into wembley 4.30ish, few scoops in thirsty eddies after the game, back to harrow, collapse :)

London Based Blues

London-based Blues,

Those without a ticket - what is the plan for watching the game in London?

I'm going to chance it at the Blue Anchor, Chancery Lane. Was there for the QPR game and the atmosphere was unreal. Give me a shout if we decide to go anywhere else en masse.

Come on City!!

Bianchi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.