What's it like to get a penalty away from home?

danburge82 said:
We hardly ever had the ball in our possession in the opposition box. Most of our possession is in and around the centre circle. Plus we don't play at pace so the c aces of being bright down in the box are lesser still.

plus we tackle opponents a lot harder and they tend to tackle us a lot softer than they do Utd

danburge82 said:
We hardly ever have the ball in our possession in the opposition box. Most of our possession is in and around the centre circle. Plus we don't play at pace so the chances of being brought down in the box are lesser still.

I would agree to a certain extent, but we were Top Scorers last season and you would have thought that players such as Johnson, Aguero and Silva would have won at least one penalty away from home.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:15 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
SuperYaya said:
I remember that game, watched it in the Courtyard with a few other City fans.

I also remember the game that was on after that, the United Spurs game when Nani pulled a fast one, handled the ball then Gomes thought he'd let him have a goal to be on the safe side.

What a crap day.

You'll never guess the name of the referee who allowed the United goal to stand?

mark?

Rhymes with Battenberg

danburge82 said:
We hardly ever have the ball in our possession in the opposition box. Most of our possession is in and around the centre circle. Plus we don't play at pace so the chances of being brought down in the box are lesser still.

I would agree to a certain extent, but we were Top Scorers last season and you would have thought that players such as Johnson, Aguero and Silva would have won at least one penalty away from home.
Last season the only stonewall, no doubt, with no argument about referee not seeing a replay, should have been a penalty 100%; were Richards at Old Trafford and Silva at Chelsea.

It's not like we have them turned down every week.

We can't start asking for a bigger share of the ratio, when we don't really have that much of an opportunity for decisions to be made to change the ratio, just because we want it.

danburge82 said:
danburge82 said:

I would agree to a certain extent, but we were Top Scorers last season and you would have thought that players such as Johnson, Aguero and Silva would have won at least one penalty away from home.
Last season the only stonewall, no doubt, with no argument about referee not seeing a replay, should have been a penalty 100%; were Richards at Old Trafford and Silva at Chelsea.

It's not like we have them turned down every week.

We can't start asking for a bigger share of the ratio, when we don't really have that much of an opportunity for decisions to be made to change the ratio, just because we want it.

I wasn't saying that we have them turned down every week, but one penalty in two years would be nice

Everton away last season was a corker with Peter "Toxteth" Walton reffing. Sergio being taken out was bad enough but Phil Neville's handball takes the biscuit.

danburge82 said:

-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:15 pm --

cyprustavern said:
You'll never guess the name of the referee who allowed the United goal to stand?

mark?

Rhymes with Battenberg

Webb?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.