What's our best XI?

If everyone is healthy and playing at their known best (with considerations for present age and physical status)

Bravo

Fernandihno
Otamendi
Kompany
Sane

Gundogan
Silva
DeBryune

Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

This team will win the league. Frankly, Yaya for Silky and Kolarov/Stones for Kompany even right now, would probably still win the league.

Last edited:
Oh, for sure and I am as excited as the next fan. Just thought it bizarre that he would feature in peoples best 11 this early

Not odd at all that people might think he would be part of our best XI; it's just a prediction as is including Sane at this stage. I'd include Kompany but that would also be speculating, given his injury problems.

I do think quite a few selections that I have seen are bizarre though.

Not odd at all that people might think he would be part of our best XI; it's just a prediction as is including Sane at this stage. I'd include Kompany but that would also be speculating, given his injury problems.

I do think quite a few selections that I have seen are bizarre though.
My bad then. I took it that the OP was looking for our current best 11

If everyone is healthy and playing at their known best (with considerations for present age and physical status)

Bravo

Fernandihno
Otamendi
Kompany
Sane

Gundogan
Silva
DeBryune

Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

This team will win the league. Frankly, Yaya for Silky and Kolarov/Stones for Kompany even right now, would probably still win the league.

Is that a joke? Sane at left back?

------------------------Willy-------------------
Zaba/Sagna---Otamendi---Kolarov---Clichy
------------------------Yaya--------------------
----Sterling---Silva---de Bruyne---Sane----
------------------------Kun--------------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.