what's our biggest euro away following ?

183sash

apart from the 8K+ we took to cardiff for the TNS match , whats the most we've taken abroad , i think my money would be on the Keegan/Hamburg pre-season in 2002 or Lokeren a year later

Re: whats our biggest euro away following ?

There were over 10.000 at Chelsea in the semis of European Cup Winners cup in 1971 .it quicker to get to Barcelona nowadays than it was to get to London in them days plus Barcelona is proberly cheaper

183sash said:
apart from the 8K+ we took to cardiff for the TNS match , whats the most we've taken abroad , i think my money would be on the Keegan/Hamburg pre-season in 2002 or Lokeren a year later

That Hamburg trip was unbelievable. I think just about everyone was steamin shitfaced.

kevdeblue said:
1996/97 athlone town
yeh remember that, thursday night? then cork city away on the saturday- dont think it'll win though - another good shout would be the isle of man tournament in '94 was defo a few thousand there over the weekend and its technically abroad

If we're sticking to proper competitive games outside the UK I'd go for Lokeren, officially about 4,500 but there must have been another thousand or so in the home sections.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.