What's something you'll never do again in your life?

Take four wickets in an over with two perfect out-swingers. Playing cricket and football and sitting with beers in the changing room or pub are the things I miss most now I am a full on FOC.

Make an order for asda home delivery,
I do it probably once every two months,and everytime say never again.
They send replacements for items they dont have in stock,like this week, sugar snap peas for pak choi, and reduced sugar vimto for vimto original, i know you can click a " no replacement " but i forget to do that.
never again I tell yer.

Take four wickets in an over with two perfect out-swingers. Playing cricket and football and sitting with beers in the changing room or pub are the things I miss most now I am a full on FOC.
Im clinging on with cricket. Took 2-14 off 5 overs on Wednesday. Should have been 3 but keeper dropped a regulation edge. Getting over it though, not! Weather fucked it up today but have a game tomorrow. Im fairly FOC and everything hurts all the flipping time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.