what's the best and worst grounds

Best:
Highbury showed english football grounds at their finest, full of tradition and a great day out in that part of London to boot. Didn't like it one bit when they got rid of her!

Worst:
Selhurst Park is a dump.

Not been to too many grounds but;

Best- Old Wembley wasn't too bad
-Oviously COMS but i don't think we can count that
- Ewood Park's not too bad either, minus the rovers fans of course :p

Worst- I know i'm biased but when i went to the swamp to watch England, it was a disgrace of a ground, you've got no room to move and your knees are pressed into the back of the person infront of you and i'm not the biggest of people so i'd hate to see how a fully grown man copes :S and the steps we so steep it was unbelievable, i'd hate see how a disabled/old person manages to get up and down.

Blackpool's old ground was an absolute sh*t hole it had bits of corregated plastic and stuff and was disgusting :|

worst ,,,,,the old den millwall ,1987 i think tony adcock scored the winner for us ,i have never felt so frightened in my life getting away from that hole.also chesterfield saltersgate looks like a refugee shanty town from the outside,and springfield park .wigan i had forgotten about that place ,still looked like it had from there non league days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.