What's the craic with Tevez then?

AntonDonJuan

What will we do when is fit again?

This is all hypothetical of course if he goes, but Aguero will start, and Dzeko is looking awesome. That means Balo is on the bench, and Tevez will be. Sounds great, but is completely unmanageable.

Him leaving could be best all around for us

Everyone will talk about the amount of games we will play, but keeping a solid team and just tweaking is the way forward, you can't rotate every game which is what we would need to be doing

looks a way off being fit did you see how fat he looked walking up the tunnel must have been eating as a way of coping after the shocker pen in the copa!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Herman munster head can get to fuck. No need for him, get fucked fat head

Bit strong, but i guess Ballo must be really in the shit books, to send Carlos Vegas out today.

Unless it was his last hoorar.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Haha i see the Courtyard has been drunk dry then :)

But yeah, i'm not really arsed if he goes

Hope he stays as when he is fully fit he is one of the best players in the world. There is always space for a player of his ability in the squad, he may have to get used to not starting every week if he stays though.

talkativesprout said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Bit strong, but i guess Ballo must be really in the shit books, to send Carlos Vegas out today.

Unless it was his last hoorar.

It ain't strong at all mate. Tevez is a **** who doesn't give a fuck about the club. Now I don't expect every player to go to bed singing bluemoon every night but I don't expect them to be throwing Neil Young scarves off themselves after fans have put them on him in a cup final and ven regardless of that I do expect the slightest amount of respect. Herman has showed fuck all. We do not need him at all any more, we are far bigger than him. We're in a brilliant position where we can actually fuck a player of his quality off without a problem. He's a shit house, I fail to see how anyone can see otherwise!? Yea he did the business for two seasons and we paid him well. He's been a ****, we don't want him and he doesn't want us, now off you trot herman. Nothing harsh about that surely!?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm --<br /><br />Hope he stays how can any blue want that prick to stay!? Two years ago we couldn't afford to lose herman and I would have swallowed my pride to see him run round in blue like a dickhead but he means fuck all to us now, fuck all! Get rid of the prick he's a bad influence and we can afford to lose him to say the least but it's about tim ehe fucked off. Time to go herman! Don' get me wrong I was cheering for the herminator today but only cos he was playing for City, get him fucked off we've got bigger fish to fry blues enjoy that fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.