What's the craic with Tevez then?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Herman munster head can get to fuck. No need for him, get fucked fat head

I really enjoy these calm , considered and mature opinions, newcomers to the forum must be really excited.

I dont care what Tevez has said or done in the past i'd still much rather him with us than not,

Beetween Tevez and Aguero the choice is obvious. It would be lovely if Tevez turned into more of a team player, but I don't see it happening, unfortunately.

If we can have a forward line of Balotelli, Aguero, Dzeko and Tevez in our 25 man squad we'll have the strongest strikeforce of any Premiership squad, by a distance. Chelsea with Drogba, Anelka, Torres and Mata would run it pretty close, but Drogba isn't the player he once was, and Anelka is the wrong side of 30 now too.

I'd keep Tevez, although it looks like even if we wanted to get shot of him there aren't too many takers at present. He's a quality footballer. Ok, so his bahaviour and attitude off pitch could definitely be improved, but he never lets that interfere with his on pitch performance. No squad is weaker for having Tevez as an option within it.

He has always done the right thing on the pitch, what he says off it is part of who he is, a mercenary. Sadly that is the way of football now.
As nobody seems to want to buy hin let us keep him. He will do the business on the pitch and as has been said previously, having class like he is can only be good for us.

looks like he spent the summer lazing on italian beaches,now needs to work hard to get up to speed with the squad,not a bad squad player but doesnt start at present.

The Fat el Hombre said:

This. Didn't get a big cheer from me yesterday the fat arsed fuck. Surprised he did from anyone.

Now we clearly have a great squad with a competitive but tight team spirit, have just signed Kun and are probably signing Nasri - Tevez is no longer the big fish and we are no longer reliant on him - I'm willing to give him a second chance - I imagine he might just want in now and if he gets his head down, plays for the team and he and his parasite owner stop running to the press - then I'd love him to stay.

Personally i'd use him as an impact sub only.

I'd get the team use to playing without him - as that's what long will happen. No point relying on him with the squad we have now, just for him to possibly leave part way through the season.

He's also decided not to repay the faith we showed in him, when we offered him a 5 year contract at his wishes. He shouldn't be in our starting XI but for rotational needs.<br /><br />-- 22 Aug 2011, 13:48 --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:

I love this. I quite like you too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.