What's the craic with Tevez then?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
danburge82 said:
talkativesprout said:
Bit strong, but i guess Ballo must be really in the shit books, to send Carlos Vegas out today.

Unless it was his last hoorar.
Balo is injured!

If he is injured he shouldnt be on the bench.

He isnt playing because of his woeful performance against utd and the way Dzeko and Aguero are playing he wont be playing much in the next few weeks.

Its quite widely known that Balo is suffering with his knee again<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:02 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
Herman munster head can get to fuck. No need for him, get fucked fat head

Is this even english?

nobody in europe wants him ( 2yr tevez) he will get his head down and work as he always does and will, and we will be saying in jan 12 byebye Tevez go back to your boyhood club, your 1 & only true club the one you should have stayed with, I,m sure they have got more than 2 cafe's and plenty of places to go to, just don't expect any loyalty from MCFC fans you DON'T deserve it now.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
danburge82 said:
Balo is injured!

If he is injured he shouldnt be on the bench.

He isnt playing because of his woeful performance against utd and the way Dzeko and Aguero are playing he wont be playing much in the next few weeks.

Its quite widely known that Balo is suffering with his knee again

-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:02 pm --

The Fat el Hombre said:
Herman munster head can get to fuck. No need for him, get fucked fat head

Is this even english?
I think so, its from the pissedup region of ancoats

Tevez will be gone in the January transfer window. Whilst he is still at the club, use him as an impact sub. He hasn't let us fans down, he has let his fellow team mates down imo. He doesn't want to be part of this team. He hasn't got the intelligence to learn to speak english. As good as he might be, if he doesn't want to play with top quality players then that reflects on him, not Man City.
He's off to Corinthians in January, i hope he doesn't get injured in December!!!

must admit he looked overweight yesterday and didnt seem to have the same effort as usual??

I am new to the forum and I am disgusted with the comments made about Tevez. He didn't look overweight to me at all. If that's overweight god help the majority of us!!!!! The name calling is a disgrace. He scored 20 goals last season for us and whatever has gone on in the close season he is still a City player. Calling your own players??!!!!!! Please, you're as bad as the Rags.

it's obviously getting crowded

I never was keen on Ballo, so he would me my first choice to be sent away

Carlos has been a real little woman with all of his whining, but he is the best striker on the team and its going to be hard to have him on the bench..I am hoping he finds a team that he and his family is comfortable with and he can move on and be truly happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.