what's the first nightclub you went to?

Night owl Wrexham I was 16 everyone else looked 40 plus remember sticking to the carpet trying to pull on the last dance, if I could turn back time, no it wasn’t that one

Actually mine was Jilly's to see a band called Samson which was fronted by Iron Maiden singer Bruce Dickerson before he quit them for Maiden....
I finally made it to Jillys a few years back,after wanting to go for ages ..and see what all the fuss was about...was it better than rock city in notts etc

Went,had a fantastic night with two long standing blue mates.brilliiantt.i had to be dragged off the dancefloor at the very end...i thought i,m def coming here more often,its great...
It closed down for good 3 weeks later.

Rotters
Placemate 7
Carriages
Tropicana
Playpen
Conte
Bookbinders
In that order - started with just wanting a dance at 1.50am with a fit bird in the early days of rotters ended with just grabbing any old dog in bookbinders. Happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kloisters
Kissed a girl, she had a furry tongue, think it was a girl, drank pernod for the first and last time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.