whats the fuss about?

Barry was in the England squad over Parker cos Parker spends most of the time sliding/diving into tackles, ok in the prem but at in international level he'd spend more time back in the changing rooms. Barry just goes about his business without the fanfares. Don't rate Valencia, too one footed, any decent fullback would just show him inside onto his left.

Laurent Charvet said:
BlueTG said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Fuck off he is a sack of shit
Jesus wept.

Think Barry is underrated. At this moment in time I'd have him in the England squad over Gerrard.

Surely a wind up<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm --<br /><br />
kinkysdribble said:
Barry was in the England squad over Parker cos Parker spends most of the time sliding/diving into tackles, ok in the prem but at in international level he'd spend more time back in the changing rooms. Barry just goes about his business without the fanfares. Don't rate Valencia, too one footed, any decent fullback would just show him inside onto his left.

You should suit up and go on trial for any prem team then. Just get in shape and tell them you know how to stop one footed full backs.

What you are saying is "any decent fullback can stop a one footed player" as if the players who got torn a new one do not know this newly discovered philosophy "show him one side"

Barry I just think there are so many other players in the world that can do his role better than him and to that twat saying he's playin in a side who can have anyone ect what a stupid thing to say because on the contrary others would say with a better replacement for Barry we would have won the league already.

Pepe, I really don't know why they bought this as a defender it seems to be one of the things he really can't do.

Puyol, passed it for a few years now, not saying he was overrated in his prime

The whole spurs team.

nashark said:
Ibrahimovic - most over-rated player of all time.

agreed, he bottles it in the big games and is very average for someone who's supposedly one of the best around

The cookie monster said:
nashark said:
I reckon all the titles he has won says diferent..

And triple serie a player of the year..

I can point out many many many shit players that have multiple titles despite the fact they are very shit.
Im not saying Ibrahimovic is shit but his titles mean fuck all in terms of personal ability

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
nashark said:
I reckon all the titles he has won says diferent..

And triple serie a player of the year..

I can point out many many many shit players that have multiple titles despite the fact they are very shit.
Im not saying Ibrahimovic is shit but his titles mean fuck all in terms of personal ability
just to back up that point, Ibrahimovic has never won the champions league whereas John o Shea has won 5 premier league titles, 1 FA Cup and 1 Champions League despite being absolutely wank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.