Whats the latest for Thursday night v Pozan anyone got news

Spoke to the Polish lad in the Adidas store. He's going with his mates.

Party time lads.

EL3 all Polish.
SS all City - no Polish in SS for this match.
Approx 6000 tickets sold for EL3.

Hope that helps with the news...

Plenty from the Polish community in Manchester will be there. I can believe 6,000.

Showing my age here, but when we played Widzew Lodz in the UEFA back in the late 70`s Poland was a commie country with no-one let out... yet there were thousands of the buggers in the Maine Stand that night :-)

city are still touting tickets for sale. i bought my 3 europa league tickets the day of the blackburn game and today they sent me a text telling me tickets are still available.

Difficult to get a feel for ticket sales from the on-line planner as few blocks are available

But weeks ago it was pretty clear that the 3 for 50 was not being taken up in large numbers so I am expecting around 20k City fans. I hope the team don't take their cue from the banks of empty seats

Marvin said:
Difficult to get a feel for ticket sales from the on-line planner as few blocks are available

But weeks ago it was pretty clear that the 3 for 50 was not being taken up in large numbers so I am expecting around 20k City fans. I hope the team don't take their cue from the banks of empty seats
There will be well over 20k City there on Thursday more like 30k + all the Polish fans.

scek said:
EL3 all Polish.
SS all City - no Polish in SS for this match.
Approx 6000 tickets sold for EL3.

Hope that helps with the news...

Is that true, i was led to believe they had sold out the south stand and the rest in EL3, are you saying south stand away section will be empty as i dont know of any blue with a ticket in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.