Whats the latest ref the 3rd tier move v Pozan

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
I know there has been a number of posts ref the game next week v Pozan but some have just turned into slanging threads etc.
Can someone update us what is really happening, nothing has come out of the club that I can see, I have 2 mates who have heard nothing and sit in 309. I had moved from EL3 308 to SS 2 for a change before all this happened, but it still seems strange that the club by all accounts reading on here are thinking of doing this.
Is it really happening? and if so the only way to get away fans up there is through Ent G and close off the 2nd level entrance on the spiral, I just can't see the Fire Officer allowing this can you and does this mean the rest of EL 3 is closed? anyone got tickets still for the North end of EL3
Any real information out there blues.

My Guess is that all EL3 will be allocated to Lech Poznan and they will have usual South Stand blocks in addition.

The access is the issue. presumably City will use one spiral for Polish use only, and City fans will access their Level 2 seats through other spirals?

Would be useful for City to put an update on the web-site.

It would inconvenience some,but for most the prospect of a big away turnout makes it much more exciting so if I were City I'd be looking to publicise this. Some Europa games have become damp squibs Don't think this one will be

My dads a steward now and he says their having the far left hand side of EL2 just above where i sit as well as their normal allocation

AntManneh31 said:
My dads a steward now and he says their having the far left hand side of EL2 just above where i sit as well as their normal allocation

Dont wish to doubt your dad mate but..... think you will find its EL3 not 2. i have relocated to 2 i dont know of anyone who has had to give their seats up in 2. As i understand Poznan have sold their allocation in South Stand, the reason for them having an extra area is that poles have bought seats in other places, some supposedly rival fans to Poznan, so City and the police have decided its best to put them somewhere together out of our way, makes sense to me

I seem to remember that our Polsh 'friends' have been less than charming in football attending terms in various other cities. The last thing we need is several thousand 'vodka'd up' wide boys looking to settle inter club differences at our ground.
For the life of me I cannot see any benefit to us, other than the usual (not needed) monetary gain, by letting all these 'Poznan' fans have additional tickets. We do'nt do it for anyone else, why them?
I feel sure we will regret this move, hope I don't have occasion to say I told you so, but bet I will.

Glazers_Wallet said:
lol we're are just gunna hear the other poles singing songs of hate at the poznan fans lol can see it now :)
With me in the middle :( to be honest it will be very interesting having fans exit from SS L1/2 away area and out of ent G if that is what the club plans are. Still can't get my head round this is going ahead, could make for a great night or not.
How far down EL have fans been asked to relocate, I have seen fans from 309 and 308 on here saying they have, anyone further down 307 etc.

Have relocated from 308 to 211, details on the confirmation e-mail say to use either entrance G or J, both spirals but if I am right G has no access to L2 and J is for both L2 and L3, so as far as I can see we will be sharing the entrance/exit with the Polish supporters.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
lol we're are just gunna hear the other poles singing songs of hate at the poznan fans lol can see it now :)
With me in the middle :( to be honest it will be very interesting having fans exit from SS L1/2 away area and out of ent G if that is what the club plans are. Still can't get my head round this is going ahead, could make for a great night or not.
How far down EL have fans been asked to relocate, I have seen fans from 309 and 308 on here saying they have, anyone further down 307 etc.

I've been moved from 303 so it must be the whole of EL3. My new seat is in EL2 using spirals C or E so I'd assume they'll be using the southernmost spiral (J I think) for the Poles as spiral G will be needed for the Blues on that side of EL2.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 pm --<br /><br />
Lrrr said:
Have relocated from 308 to 211, details on the confirmation e-mail say to use either entrance G or J, both spirals but if I am right G has no access to L2 and J is for both L2 and L3, so as far as I can see we will be sharing the entrance/exit with the Polish supporters.

I can't see the police allowing mixing on the spirals that would defeat the whole point of it. All the spirals can access L2 as far as I'm aware as long as the doors are opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.