Whats the latest ref the 3rd tier move v Pozan

Someone from 305 said they had been relocated in another thread.

I don't understand how those who are sitting in EL2 at entrance J are going to get in, they can't use the next spiral because it only goes to EL3 and there is no access to EL2, because its corporate only, and there is no access from the north end of EL2 for the same reason (unless you go via EL3). Surely they won't have those in EL2 using the J entrance, and the Poles the next one along to get into EL3, as it will be chaos at the end of the match, with both sets of fans heading towards each other to get away.

What's clear is that City should be letting those affected know in a better fashion than they are. If they are only emailing people, then its a poor effort, I'm on the email list, and I never get any ticket confirmation emails from City, so if they are relying on this, then are going to be a lot of people who don't get any information.

Also they should be notifying those Polish fans who are in the City areas what they have to do to access the area set aside in EL3, it would make sense to start letting it be known now, not next week, to make sure as many get to know in advance.

Finally the idea that some of these UK based Poles not being Poznan fans, yet being in the same section as those that are, could be a recipe for serious trouble.

Just so as you know, from an official club source, of the four spirals on the east side, inner two will service the poznan fans to level 3 and the two outer servive city fans.

I went to relocate from the 3rd level East Stand at the ticket office yesterday and the girl told me that i am being moved for safety reasons, not the fact that the Pole's want more tickets. So the third level may have 100 away fans in it and the rest completely empty. The whole exercise is because a few away fans have bought tickets online. This may be old news to you guys.

we are in 304 and we have been moved , couldn't get 2 seats together on level 2 so had to make do with row u on level one

lancs blue said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
With me in the middle :( to be honest it will be very interesting having fans exit from SS L1/2 away area and out of ent G if that is what the club plans are. Still can't get my head round this is going ahead, could make for a great night or not.
How far down EL have fans been asked to relocate, I have seen fans from 309 and 308 on here saying they have, anyone further down 307 etc.

I've been moved from 303 so it must be the whole of EL3. My new seat is in EL2 using spirals C or E so I'd assume they'll be using the southernmost spiral (J I think) for the Poles as spiral G will be needed for the Blues on that side of EL2.

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 pm --

Lrrr said:
Have relocated from 308 to 211, details on the confirmation e-mail say to use either entrance G or J, both spirals but if I am right G has no access to L2 and J is for both L2 and L3, so as far as I can see we will be sharing the entrance/exit with the Polish supporters.

I can't see the police allowing mixing on the spirals that would defeat the whole point of it. All the spirals can access L2 as far as I'm aware as long as the doors are opened.
You can access the whole ground except the away area and private areas if walk up and down the spirals, I did it last season v Utd.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 pm --<br /><br />
Lordeffingham said:
Just so as you know, from an official club source, of the four spirals on the east side, inner two will service the poznan fans to level 3 and the two outer servive city fans.
Ok, so the 2 of the nearest spirals to City Square are for away fans...oh dear oh dear what have they done.

cleavers said:
Someone from 305 said they had been relocated in another thread.

I don't understand how those who are sitting in EL2 at entrance J are going to get in, they can't use the next spiral because it only goes to EL3 and there is no access to EL2, because its.............

Its a shame i misread this.
I thought at first someone from 305 had been relocated to another thread.
Cook out!!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
You can access the whole ground except the away area and private areas if walk up and down the spirals, I did it last season v Utd.

Not if you put away fans in EL3, and close J so that its away fans only. The only way blues can get into EL2 south stand end is via the spiral nearest the away end J (unless they can open up the corporate area to allow people through from the northstand end).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.