Whats the latest with Jimmy?

Carver said:
Not sure on the injury but we need him fully fit for January as Yaya, Kolo and Abdul Razak are off to the ACON ;-)

I see the players were all cavorting around the Trafford Centre last night for Milners charity bash ..... Joe Hart was spotted on the dodgems , and on the karaoke ... David Silva turned up and looked as though Gok Wan had dressed him , and quite a few sherries were downed !

j7yiqh.jpg

jimmy2000 said:
He started to believe in himself and not his boots. Then he turned down utd and chose to play for city.

Are you talking about yourself in the third person or are you talking about someone else ?

Just askin'

jimmy2000 said:
Blue Mist said:
jimmy2000 said:
He started to believe in himself and not his boots. Then he turned down utd and chose to play for city.

Are you talking about yourself in the third person or are you talking about someone else ?

Just askin'
jmmy grimble. my name is not jimmy, its lisa

Hmmmmmm there is something wrong with your last post but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.