Whats the most popular efc board?

Probably Unwelcome Evertonian said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
You don't have to justfy coming on here, mate. I'm all for hearing the other side's view. Fair fucks, you won. As you always seem to do (you bastards). Not a bad charge you're making either. Rather your lot than others.

Same old shit today though. Away form is so inconsistent. I really expected us to get a point at most on Wednesday and then today. Seems like we used all our luck. Good luck for 4th anyway.
Cheers pal. Incomsistency (pissed so spelling may take a knock) is a woman. You'll be right though. You had a hard start with all your injuries and now you're starting to shine. Who knows? Next season you'll be there or thereabouts if you manage to strengthen your squad. Moyes has you playing for each other, Hopefully we will too. Best of luck to you.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Not like a scouser to miss a trick. My case was that this is the most popular EFC board. But you knew that.

Ahhh, I see what you meant now. It happened because another EFC message board provided a link to the 'Mancini Charged' thread which contained many an amusing over-reaction to say the least. It seemed as though everyone on there happened to have a question, so I thought it was decent to try and answer them.

I have quite enjoyed my ventures over here actually. Been good speaking with many of you. Some - less so, but I dare say they'll say the same about me.

I can assure you I am in no way hounding your lot. Give it a week and I'll be bored and will have left until the next fixture in the 2010/11 season.

I really got the impression that you all blamed Moyes for firing the torpedo that suck that South Korean ship the other day such was the comments posted about him. I've tried to offer balance. I've had a good chat with some of your forum members too and enjoyed it.

-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 am --

mancitygaz said:
Walton won the game on weds, taking nothing away from the blue dippers, the 1st goal changed the game. Never a free kick.

They were more organised, soaked up the pressure, then bang, number 2.

I thought their fans were top, I'd be the same.

Better atmosphere than the red dippers game.

Good fans, and thats what it's all about for me.

I would say that once the first goal went in, we played as you would expect an away team to play against a home team with an unbeaten home record in March. It was never going to be expansive attacking football from that point - it's a mark of respect that it wasn't to be fair.
fair fucks mate,
my point is that we could be the away team till doomsday and we'd never get decisions you lot got,

good to see away tickets sold out for a weds night game tho.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
What??? Makes no sense to me. I haven't raised an argument. Although I have said that much of the money was spent on a midfielder, and a large proportion was also spent on a left footed central defender. I think you might be reading more into my posts than is actually there.

OK, so we both agree that £22m is a lot for Lescott? I think that is a given. However, at the time it happened (and the time it happened is essential here - think back to an opening day home 6-1 spanking at the hands of Arsenal) we had no other fit centre backs. Not one!

When he handed in his transfer request, it was like a two fingered salute to the club that took the chance on him. He knew we were in dire straits for a few months, and he helped drop us in it further. He quickly abandoned the team that gave him his chance. Much of the team that was brought together had no pre-season together as a result. Our form suffered, although I don't attribute that to Man City (as has been claimed that other EFC fans do) but more down to the extensive injury crisis.

Oh, the Rooney thing carried on for years. And now Moyes and Taggart are seemingly best of friends (and incidentally, I noticed that these were the first two managers that came out in support of Mancini being charged). It will all blow over, eventually!
So he put in a transfer request did he?How is that our fault?So Andy Johnson,Tim Cahill,Jagielka didn't know about evertons interest before they signed?It's been going on for years.If you say you have no problem with that,then have a word with your mates who so obviously do.

I doubt very much that Cahill and Jags would drop Everton like that, I really don't.

I'm not looking to blame anyone or anything, but at the time of the transfer request the saga had been dragging on. Lescott had been away with the England team too. Transfer values were being leaked to the press before offers were being putting in. Eventually an offer was made which was initially rejected.

Already, values of what he could earn were being put into the public domain. Where they came from, I can speculate, but I can't state as fact. There is a reason why he handed in his transfer request - the full truth will never be known, However, he was one year into a new five year deal, so something clearly turned his head. Happily, that contract is probably what saw us max out on his sale. No complaints there!

There is another post I read earlier on this board that said something along the lines of "When Moyes said he wasn't for sale, I knew immediately he was for sale and that we would be made out to be the bad boys in all this".

I ask you, assuming Lescott really wasn't for sale, how could Moyes have behaved differently to make that clear?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
So he put in a transfer request did he?How is that our fault?So Andy Johnson,Tim Cahill,Jagielka didn't know about evertons interest before they signed?It's been going on for years.If you say you have no problem with that,then have a word with your mates who so obviously do.

I doubt very much that Cahill and Jags would drop Everton like that, I really don't.

I'm not looking to blame anyone or anything, but at the time of the transfer request the saga had been dragging on. Lescott had been away with the England team too. Transfer values were being leaked to the press before offers were being putting in. Eventually an offer was made which was initially rejected.

Already, values of what he could earn were being put into the public domain. Where they came from, I can speculate, but I can't state as fact. There is a reason why he handed in his transfer request - the full truth will never be known, However, he was one year into a new five year deal, so something clearly turned his head. Happily, that contract is probably what saw us max out on his sale. No complaints there!

There is another post I read earlier on this board that said something along the lines of "When Moyes said he wasn't for sale, I knew immediately he was for sale and that we would be made out to be the bad boys in all this".

I ask you, assuming Lescott really wasn't for sale, how could Moyes have behaved differently to make that clear?
Theres probably not much point in arguing with you because you seem like a decent ,reasonable fella.Your fellow evertonians seem like a shower of twisted jealous hypocrites.Happy Easter,by the way.(Asssuming you're a Christian).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.