Whats the most season tickets we can sell?

Kenney_The_Blue

The maximum amoun tof s.t we can sell? I've heard 17,000 20,000 22,000 24,000 27,000 and 32,000

i think its around the 24/27 mark, anyone help me out?

Cheers in advance

Well, 25% is the maximum we would ever give an away team(I think FA Cup rules say this).. so 75% of 47k is: 35k approx

FA Cup games has got nothing to do with it, as season-tickets relate to League games only at City. It's at City's discretion. The maximum season-ticket holding we had was 36k in the first season at COMS.

City capped the number of holders when demand was high so that we would always have seats for fans who had not been before. If you make the ground a closed shop, then you can't grow your fan base.

I think we'll get a few more season-ticket holders in the Summer

36,000 is the season ticket 'ceiling' at City ..... which we more or less sold in the first season or so at the new ground ...... it dropped to around 26/27,000 , after a few 'rough' seasons , then increased back up to somewhere around the 28/29,000 mark at which it now stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.