Whats the next gig your going too??

It went in my mouth.......

Can you honeslty look me square in the eue fetlock and tell me that wont happen again

Can you?

Can you?

Had loads this year and loads recently, had bloc party 2 weeks ago, dream theater friday just gone, monday just gone was enter shikari and Editors tomorrow at the Academy 1!

Then after Editors:

Muse
The Enemy
Bring Me The Horizon
Kasabian
Arctic Monkeys (hopefully)
Enter Shikari (again)
Machine Head

Wanna go Paramore, top band, Hayley Williams <3

PaulPowerShower said:
It went in my mouth.......

Can you honeslty look me square in the eue fetlock and tell me that wont happen again

Can you?

Can you?

I'm sure i've heard that said before!
Seriously though,this does seem to be an unwelcome feature peculiar to Oasis gigs - I don't recall similar horror stories from other bands fans.
And as they are now defunct anyway,I think you may be safe to venture out again mate.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Had loads this year and loads recently, had bloc party 2 weeks ago, dream theater friday just gone, monday just gone was enter shikari and Editors tomorrow at the Academy 1!

Then after Editors:

Muse
The Enemy
Bring Me The Horizon
Kasabian
Enter Shikari (again)
Machine Head

HA! I'M GOING TO SEE PARAMORE! BUT I WANNA GO SEE BMTH! ;O

MCfcBOB said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Then after Editors:

Muse
The Enemy
Bring Me The Horizon
Kasabian
Enter Shikari (again)
Machine Head

HA! I'M GOING TO SEE PARAMORE! BUT I WANNA GO SEE BMTH! ;O

Go on ebay or something, brutal pits there, oh yessssssss lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.