Whats the next gig your going too??

goat boy said:
Dennis.has.done.it said:
Went to see Mudhoney in Leeds on Saturday and think that could be my last gig,they were the last band I wanted to see who I hadnt seen before.Getting too expensive these days.

First I've heard of them playing, I'd liked to have seen that.

I've got Alice in Chains and Slayer lined up, on consecutive weekends in November :)

Would love to see Mudhoney and AIC but I dont think I could go see William sing Layne's songs!! Although the new album is good.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Fried Onions said:
Quality mate, seen em loads, gig report please.

Ave a top night.

Cheers mate - doing Bangor University Saturday as well.
Will PM you as soon as the medication wears off.
Which will probably be Wednesday afternoon.

Nice one pal, here's to a bit of Slow Life, Demons, Ice Hockey Hair, Hermannn Loves Pauline and then the moshpit madness of Man Don't Give a Gary Cook !! Getting in early for the Doves gig to catch them..........

I'm going to that In The City festival on Sunday to watch my mate's band and celebrate my birthday (and hopefully a City win). Other than that, I aint got any more lined up.

Fried Onions said:
Mark Burgess/Chameleons Vox at Moon under The Water this Sunday
Puressence at Apollo in Nov
Doves at GMEX in Dec

Oooooooooo bugger - didn't know about the Mark Burgess / Chameleons.... just looked on line and they are on stage at 6. Would love to bob in - just depends how long it takes to get back from Wigan.

Going to see the Editors tonight at the Academy

Have tickets for Puressence - but am want to sell (face value) if anyone is interested PM me

Also have Doves tickets for Dec

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.