what's the oldest city shirt anyone's got?

The first proper city shirt i got was the 85/86 home one, in feb 86 (i was 11, and to my mums horror had found out you could actually buy replcia shirts rather than the cheap asda sky blue football shirts they used to get me!)

Got my first City shirt when I came to see The Blues in 1982. Nice Blue number and the badge was/is fantastic. Didnt have any sponsers on it either. Fit into it easily when I weighed about 145 now I am about 35 lbs more that that!! Gave it to the Missus who is tiny!!!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Rascal said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
i imagine people have bought the st marks shirt of Toffs but if you mean genuine bought when it was out then 2000/2001 for me

I have that shirt.

It is quality

what sort of material is it, is it like a sweatshirt? and do you ever get any funny looks off people cos of the badge?

Pretty sure all Toffs shirts are 100% cotton, I have this shirt too, it's well made.
I have a few from them, and got the 1920's blue shirt on order now.

Got a big bag full of city tops right from when I was little , loads don't fit me now but my little lad went through 'THE' bag the other day and he nearly fits into some of em now :)
Oldest one I've got that I had from new Is from 93 season , fully signed by team from when I was mascot .
Oldest one I've got ( not from new ) is one with red and black squares With no sponsor late 80s maybe ??

Still got my first one from 1999.

[bigimg]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/halfpenny_2007/37E7A4C5-6D0D-4985-BB90-52FC35EB0706-125-00000001DF8EC0E5.jpg[/bigimg]

Oldest original I've got is the 1988 home shirt the promotion at Bradford kit, got the full kit it's tiny I was only 7

I still have the one I wore on the plane when we left Manc in 1978. Not sure if it's from 77 or 78 though. It justs has the crest and the umbro thing (actually it says bro now). I can't throw it out, it just gets moved around a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.