Whats the point?

mcfc_nick

im just watching sky sports news and it was talking about Ben-Haim and saying talks are ongoing but it just got me thinking whats the point of negotiating?! if we dont need the player and the player wants to go then why not just accept the offer if its reasonable and move on seeing as we dont need the money?

mcfc_nick said:
im just watching sky sports news and it was talking about Ben-Haim and saying talks are ongoing but it just got me thinking whats the point of negotiating?! if we dont need the player and the player wants to go then why not just accept the offer if its reasonable and move on seeing as we dont need the money?

erm i think it might be about personal terms

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
MCFC, Manchester City Football Club. Not Manchester City Football Charity.

Couldn't agree more. We want to be taken seriously, not taken for a ride.

city51 said:
pay them to get rid lol

Not too far off the mark, his massive wages will be a sticking point and we may have to do a Leeds (i.e. put too like with Fowler and Mills).

mammutly said:
Jonners said:
Couldn't agree more. We want to be taken seriously, not taken for a ride.

We've just paid £24 million for Lescott. It's a bit late to be worryng about that.
Theres a difference in wanting to pay an over the top fee as opposed to having to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.