What's the score with Tevez?

GrumpyBlue86

Does anybody know if he has any chance of being fit for Sunday? If he does play I think it would soften the blow of losing Adebayor. Even though he hasn't been fully fit yet he would be like a man posessed at Old Trafford getting through the game on adrenaline alone. Having a point to prove does strange things to a human being.

It's my guess that Tevez doesn't really want to play in this fixture, and if so he certainly isn't really gonna break his neck gettin' fit for it!

black mamba said:
It's my guess that Tevez doesn't really want to play in this fixture, and if so he certainly isn't really gonna break his neck gettin' fit for it!
cant agree with you here,this guy would run his socks off for a goal in this one and he knows he aint going to get it sitting at home on the couch

His moobs are even bigger than the last time he wore a City shirt

FROM THE OS
Carlos Tevez looks like missing out on his return trip to Old Trafford in Sunday's derby.

The little striker flies back today from Argentina determined to overcome a knee injury from international duty and pull on the Sky Blue shirt against his former club.

But Club doctor Jamie Butler and his medical team have been warned by their counterparts in Buenos Aires that for all his optimism, Tevez must be considered unlikely to make the line-up.

Assistant manager Mark Bowen said: "He is back here today and we'll assess it from there, but he is very doubtful. What we are hearing is that it's probably going to keep him out, but until the doctor assesses him hands-on we don't really know.

"The boss has been in contact with the Argentina medical team, as has our medical team. The signs are not encouraging. We wouldn't 100 per cent rule him out yet - fingers crossed and we are always hopeful, but it's very doubtful."

With Robinho ruled out for two to three weeks with a stress fracture above the ankle, fellow South American Roque Santa Cruz has made a welcome return to full training.

Both the Paraguay striker and long-term midfield absentee Michael Johnson are making progress with the full group, but Bowen added: "Whether Roque and Michael will be available I doubt very much, but it's nice to see them back anyway"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.