whats up with b/moon

marco

when i click on a topic the page loads but the screen is blank 'all the replies to the thread are missing' if i log on then its ok, not sure if the mods know there is a problem, anyone else having the same

marco said:
when i click on a topic the page loads but the screen is blank 'all the replies to the thread are missing' if i log on then its ok, not sure if the mods know there is a problem, anyone else having the same

What browser are you using mate? Do you get the same problem using a different browser?

The problem seems to be with accessing Bluemoon on mobile devices i.e Ipad, phones etc. The page only loads up the first post on any page minus the text. The problem seems to disappear if you are logged on.

Just thought I'd add that I have had this problem since last night.

On a galaxy S3 using Chrome and stock Internet browser.

I'm on holiday at the moment, so unable to look into it properly until I get home but can't replicate the problem on iPhone or iPad.

Any more info greatly appreciated, and will update you once I can look into it in more detail. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.