What's With Checking Season Cards Before Entering Your Block

I'm in the Family Stand and the steward does a fully body check before each game. At the steps in to the stadium they do a fingerprint and eye scan to make sure you are who you claim to be.

I understand that they're looking into bringing in a requirement for three references from your local MP, a doctor and Noel Gallagher.

It certainly weeds out the system abusers.

Soulboy said:
I'm in the Family Stand and the steward does a fully body check before each game. At the steps in to the stadium they do a fingerprint and eye scan to make sure you are who you claim to be.

I understand that they're looking into bringing in a requirement for three references from your local MP, a doctor and Noel Gallagher.

It certainly weeds out the system abusers.

Have you not had the rubber glove treatment yet?

I'm in 110 as well & it does my tits in. I know it only takes a few seconds to check but surely after a few games your bound to remember a few heads & let them pass without any bother.

I suppose if I DO get my moaning head on what I would whinge about is the dibble standing on the aisle and blocking it (fire exit) and refusing to budge to allow you past easily.

After a (gorgeous young bird) steward checked my season card one hard cnt robocop said to me:

"There pal you can get through that space". (half an inch gap)

Amazing what a stab vest and Hi Vis jacket can turn you into.

Now what would happen if YOU block the aisle?

Some cops eh.

Love Victor.

ac64ub.jpg

I understand why they're doing it to us in 110/111, but THE SAME STEWARDESS ask to see my ticket everyweek. And I've been in the same seat for years. And as someone previously mentioned, you go and get something to eat or go the toilet and they ask to see it again!! Very annoying. I threw my hot dog down in disgust yesterday, hopefully she got the message!!

Dannyc_city said:
I understand why they're doing it to us in 110/111, but THE SAME STEWARDESS ask to see my ticket everyweek. And I've been in the same seat for years. And as someone previously mentioned, you go and get something to eat or go the toilet and they ask to see it again!! Very annoying. I threw my hot dog down in disgust yesterday, hopefully she got the message!!

You just wasted £4.

DannyBoy2890 said:
i went for a piss during the first half, came back down 111 about 30 seconds later, and had to show the steward my ticket, again!

Your ticket isn't for 111, so how did you get in! They obv don't check them that well.

Also, thought you were banned from here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.