What's With The Mad Max Set Up Around The Away End?

jrb

Now don't get me wrong, but if you want to entice both sets of fans into a bit of agro after the match, that's one good way of doing it.

I can't think of another stadium in the PL where away fans are asked to come out to something as ridiculous. And it is.

Everyhwere else, you come out of the away end, on to a road, street or car park and go home.

Not at City. You come out of the away end and enter a scene from Mad Max and Escape From New York. Instantly putting the away fans on the front foot.

Once agin GMP has pressed the panic button and sent City, COMS, City fans and the away fans back to the 80's.

BTW. Does anyone know what the tannoy is blasting out?

Complete overkill. They have all that bollocks set up and yet the fans still cross paths on the road, weird set up, must be a load of left over gear used for some event and they now have to justify the money spunked on it.

shadygiz said:
reminds me of the opening scenes in half life 2

haha yeh it does! too bad dog aint there :D

D0g.jpg

carrconormcfc said:
It's a bag of shit. Reminds me of Blackpool pleasure beach with that goon on the tannoy talking a load of bollocks and no-one listening to a word he's saying. If they let the rags out straight away like that in a couple of weeks there'll be trouble, I'll tell you that.

what do you mean if, this is the GMP we're talking about here<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 pm --<br /><br />
carrconormcfc said:
It's a bag of shit. Reminds me of Blackpool pleasure beach with that goon on the tannoy talking a load of bollocks and no-one listening to a word he's saying. If they let the rags out straight away like that in a couple of weeks there'll be trouble, I'll tell you that.

what do you mean if, this is the GMP we're talking about here

carrconormcfc said:

It happend in the last game(1-0 scholes header) as they come out of it they just got a hiding untill police ran over and locked them in behind the gates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.