What's your current ringtone?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
KippaxCitizen said:
As always, just 'vibrate'. I find ringtones invasive and annoying.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo! Goooooooooooooooooooooooo! Na na na na na na na na hey hey hey Kun Aguero!

It's gone off at least twice in two European cathedrals but none of the worshippers nor day trippers had me by the throat suggesting they were annoyed or their space had been invaded, or perhaps they said a prayer for the fucker with the ringtone, and were paragons of Christian charity.

mcmanus said:
Just have the sound of an old home phone to tell me some one is about to mither me.

But used to have commentary saying ....'It's 3 - 1, that's the most important thing, add to that 100 Man City goals for Shaun Goaterrrrrrrr' as my ringtone.

careful mate, thats getting a bit advanced, changing ringtones, you'll be sending us texts next..

anyway how are you enjoying the camera it took you 6 months to find ?

any nearer to posting a pic yet ?

nimrod said:
mcmanus said:
Just have the sound of an old home phone to tell me some one is about to mither me.

But used to have commentary saying ....'It's 3 - 1, that's the most important thing, add to that 100 Man City goals for Shaun Goaterrrrrrrr' as my ringtone.

careful mate, thats getting a bit advanced, changing ringtones, you'll be sending us texts next..

The one of him making the supermodels laugh?

;-)

nimrod said:
mcmanus said:

Have I fuck. Got told weeks ago to get a memory badge that fits in the phone and saves photos. Seen as I have gone through over 30 years not actually needing a camera on my person ..... I thought fuck it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.