What's your fav treat.... ;)

Yep, that's right, sweep it under your organ in the living room, whilst playing bygraves classics to the kids...... Are you even allowed internet access with your previous??? Cough, cough
Direct from Blue Moons very own self confessed Walter Mitty fantasist!
mitty3.jpg

Direct from Blue Moons very own self confessed Walter Mitty fantasist!
mitty3.jpg

The difference is Jimmy, can I call you jimmy?? Is that I'd of gladly of met up and revealed who I am, that was until you unmasked yourself as a nonce... Me being incredibly young looking, would have you back on C wing quicker than you can say 'sit on my lap, young'n'..... However, if you find comfort and escapism in deflecting from yourself, so be it, I can take it.....not in the way you'd like but... Christ, I can't help myself, note to self 'stop digging in dark holes', ohh ffs.....

The difference is Jimmy, can I call you jimmy?? Is that I'd of gladly of met up and revealed who I am, that was until you unmasked yourself as a nonce... Me being incredibly young looking, would have you back on C wing quicker than you can say 'sit on my lap, young'n'..... However, if you find comfort and escapism in deflecting from yourself, so be it, I can take it.....not in the way you'd like but... Christ, I can't help myself, note to self 'stop digging in dark holes', ohh ffs.....
Keep on keeping on Walter ;0)

A heart attack on a plate. I've dropped about two stone so they're a rare but welcome treat.

I was going to say I've just had a packet of salt & vinegar squares followed by a star bar, though it would seem I have stumbled in to yet another peado thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.