What's your favourite Fall song?

i have to hold my hands up and say i only know 1 fall song.
"the man who`s head expanded"
i need educating,because if the great man peel liked them ,they must have summat.

i need educating,because if the great man peel liked them ,they must have summat.

Weren't they Peel's favourite band? I'm in the same boat as you, sky tot. Wouldn't mind giving them some airplay, but don't know where to start.

sky tot said:

They do indeed have summat and if we could bottle it we could sell it for quite a few bob.

A lot of the fall is painful to listen to but there's quite a few tracks by them I think are seriously shit hot. Totally wired is a good one to get me in the mood for goin out after a few beers, birmingham school of business school was the first one I really listened to and it got me into them. LA helped me pass my driving test cos I listened to it right before and felt chilled as fuck. Touch sensitive is always worth a listen and I had a bit of So what about it and spoilt victorian child on first thing this morning

didn`t lard from mark radcliffe & lard fame play with the Fall at one time or another ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.