What's your favourite word?

malg said:
BEANIE THE HORSE said:
Panjandrum - A self important or pretentious official.

I just like the sound of it!
Beanie, you really need to start a thread along the lines of 'How Many Panjandrums on Bluemoon'.......25 pages at least.

Unfortunately I don't have enough posts yet. I do with my other username but that has been sold to stud. And yes, there are a lot of Panjandrums on Bluemoon and my previous incarnation could probably profess to be one.

You could always start that thread!

Imagination ......

if you have it you can be anyone , or have anything .....

BEANIE THE HORSE said:
malg said:
Beanie, you really need to start a thread along the lines of 'How Many Panjandrums on Bluemoon'.......25 pages at least.

Unfortunately I don't have enough posts yet. I do with my other username but that has been sold to stud. And yes, there are a lot of Panjandrums on Bluemoon and my previous incarnation could probably profess to be one.

Unfortunately I've just started one about the biggest ego on Bluemoon, so starting another would just be a bit of 'look at me' bollocks!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 pm --<br /><br />
BEANIE THE HORSE said:
malg said:

Just changed your username eh..... Hold on, you're not 9/11 are you (pitchforks etc, etc, etc)?

malg said:
BEANIE THE HORSE said:

Unfortunately I've just started one about the biggest ego on Bluemoon, so starting another would just be a bit of 'look at me' bollocks!

You could modify the title? I don't know how to do that though.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:32 pm --<br /><br />
malg said:
BEANIE THE HORSE said:

Unfortunately I've just started one about the biggest ego on Bluemoon, so starting another would just be a bit of 'look at me' bollocks!

-- Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 pm --

BEANIE THE HORSE said:

Just changed your username eh..... Hold on, you're not 9/11 are you (pitchforks etc, etc, etc)?

PMSL. No I one of those sane people who actually believes that it was Muslim terrorists who hijacked the planes and that the queen isn't a shapeshifting lizard!

bollocks dont ask why it just makes me smile when i hear it lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.