What's your ideal starting XI for next season?

AliAdel

Team supported
City
Saw lots of discussions in player performances threads about the likely attack or midfield trio to start most of our major games next season and thought I'd start a thread to centralize all of that.

So as the title suggest, who do you think, if everyone is fit, starts the big six (liverpool / tottenham) games next season?

Eddy
Walker Stones Dias Cancello
Bernie Rodders
Kev
Phil Earl Jack
Probably this, although move Bernie with Kev. Big dilemma is if we get that Left FB, Cancelo has to play but at who's expense ? So many options for us. Think...Gundogan, Mahrez, Phillips, Julian, Eric, Ake (who deserves a spot IMO),

And when we play against teams with a 5 5 0 formation
Ederson
Walker Diaz Stones
Rodri Phillips
Foden Bernardo De Bruyne Grealish
Harland

with Cancelo, Gundogan and Mahrez warming up after 10 minutes to keep them on their toes

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland, Grealish/Mahrez.

Sorry cant decide between Grealish and Mahrez.
You know what sod it. I'm gonna put Palmer in instead of Grealish/Mahrez. I'm going to get slated but if your good enough your old enough and the guy is fearless imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.