What's your Job Thread?

With so many fans coming from all walks of life, what do people on here do for a living?
I'm a ...*ahem* full-time student studying for a higher diploma in computer science

I'm doing a part-time HNC in computer science! I'll be sure to come to you if I need any help!!!

As for job, I'm a full-time electronics production technician.... The pay is as shit as the job itself

Facilities Management catering Supervisor or chef as they used to be called

Last edited:
Used to be a network engineer. Kneeling down for hours fucked my right knee up proper, the little stool things are shit.
Currently co owner of an organic engineering production company with my father.

I do bits on the side to, around here my name has got about for being a tech head so earned 300 quid last week fixing hardware and building systems, removing viruses, filling hdd's with latest films etc.
Hate charging to do pc stuff so my policy is pay what you think it is worth to you, never charge for cracked apps and games either again on a donation basis.
I need to sit down and get a pricing policy sorted tbh as it is becoming full time this general IT tech engineer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.