whats your manchester city dream team?

-------------------------------------------Team-------------------------------------------------|------Rotation Subs

-------------------------------------------Given-------------------------------------------------|-----------Hart

---------Zabletta--------------Nesta------------------Onuoha-----------------Lahm----------|---Kompany--Richards

----------------------------------------Yaya Toure----------------------------------------------|---------De Jong

----------------------Kaka----------------------------------------Ireland-----------------------|-------Essien--Elano

-Schweinsteiger----------------------------------------------------------------Robinho-------|------SWP-----Weiss

-------------------------------------------Toni--------------------------------------------------|--Ibra--Ade--Boj--Aguero

I'd have regular subs every game and players sat out every few games as a rest/ready on the subs bench.
I'd have everyone know their place, know they'll be played.
I'd constantly keep things rotating keeping a nucleus of 5 players for every 3/4/5 games.
Keep things moving slowly - everyone gets their chances.

If we got those players in that setup I'd be over the fucking moon.

I'd obviously have the likes of Terry, Lampard, Torres, Gerrard - but they're just not goung to come to City.

Reastically:

Given
Onuoha-Kompany-Onyewu-Clichy
Y. Toure
Ireland
SWP-Kaka-Robinho
Jo/Sturridge

Squad: Hart, Richards, de Jong, Defour, Jo/Sturridge, Dunne, Caicedo

--------------------GIVEN--------------------
ZABELTA----KOMPANY----ONUOHA----BRIDGE

WRIGHT-PHILIPS---IRELAND----KAKA----ROBINHO

---------------TEVEZ-----ADEBAYOR----------

PBLZ129 said:
-------------------------------------------Team-------------------------------------------------|------Rotation Subs

-------------------------------------------Given-------------------------------------------------|-----------Hart

---------Zabletta--------------Nesta------------------Onuoha-----------------Lahm----------|---Kompany--Richards

----------------------------------------Yaya Toure----------------------------------------------|---------De Jong

----------------------Kaka----------------------------------------Ireland-----------------------|-------Essien--Elano

-Schweinsteiger----------------------------------------------------------------Robinho-------|------SWP-----Weiss

-------------------------------------------Toni--------------------------------------------------|--Ibra--Ade--Boj--Aguero

I'd have regular subs every game and players sat out every few games as a rest/ready on the subs bench.
I'd have everyone know their place, know they'll be played.
I'd constantly keep things rotating keeping a nucleus of 5 players for every 3/4/5 games.
Keep things moving slowly - everyone gets their chances.

If we got those players in that setup I'd be over the fucking moon.

I'd obviously have the likes of Terry, Lampard, Torres, Gerrard - but they're just not going to come to City.

Great set up but i dont think ibrahimovic and aguero would really settle for the bench...

MCFCJAY said:
--------------------GIVEN--------------------
ZABELTA----KOMPANY----ONUOHA----BRIDGE

WRIGHT-PHILIPS---IRELAND----KAKA----ROBINHO

---------------TEVEZ-----ADEBAYOR----------

I'D SAY THIS ... maybe .....

----------------------------GIVEN--------------------
Richards----KOMPANY----ONUOHA---------BRIDGE
-------------------------De Jong/Yaya
-----------IRELAND-----------------------Kaka------
---------------Aguero-------Robbie----
--------------------------Drogba---------

nice and "realistic" and bolded the changes is would make :-)

if we have an UNBELIEVABLE summer, this could happen ! .... maybe ....... PLEEEAASSEEEE

using unrealistic targets.

-------------------casilas-----------------

richards----terry-----------puyol--------lahm

------------------y.toure------------------

---messi------------kaka--------------ribery

-----------------villa

--------------------------torres
defence is a bit pooh but the rest is great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.