What's Your Middle Name?

My middle name's Phil .. d'ya hear!!!!

2u6d8c4.jpg

Joycee Banercheck said:
Greiver said:
That is a top middle name.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HN_zAN1qbE[/youtube]

And not coz of that song. I'd have that as a first name. You should change it now.

HAHA! Oh I got to about 1m in and couldn't stop laughing. It does sound good though! Blake is my middle name but I actually go by that name with just about everyone I know. Although at school I'm sometimes called Anthony by one of my instructors. However, I still use my first name in my signature.

Greiver said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
That is a top middle name.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HN_zAN1qbE[/youtube]

And not coz of that song. I'd have that as a first name. You should change it now.

HAHA! Oh I got to about 1m in and couldn't stop laughing. It does sound good though! Blake is my middle name but I actually go by that name with just about everyone I know. Although at school I'm sometimes called Anthony by one of my instructors. However, I still use my first name in my signature.
Don't you dare know Vampire Weekend my friend. Anthony is my religious confirmation name and I don't use my first name either. We should hook up!

Joycee Banercheck said:
I didn't mean that in a homosexual way.

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you if you fancy me! Just don't expect me to return the favour as I quite like the ladies! Yea anytime you take a trip to the good old USA, if you get the chance drop by Georgia! Maybe if I win the trip to the derby you can by me a drink when I arrive! lol Until then drink to City for me!

Greiver said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I didn't mean that in a homosexual way.

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you if you fancy me! Just don't expect me to return the favour as I quite like the ladies! Yea anytime you take a trip to the good old USA, if you get the chance drop by Georgia! Maybe if I win the trip to the derby you can by me a drink when I arrive! lol
I'd take anything right now. Your ticket is in the post.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Greiver said:
Don't worry, I won't hold it against you if you fancy me! Just don't expect me to return the favour as I quite like the ladies! Yea anytime you take a trip to the good old USA, if you get the chance drop by Georgia! Maybe if I win the trip to the derby you can by me a drink when I arrive! lol
I'd take anything right now. Your ticket is in the post.

lol good to know! I do plan on making a trip eventually, soon as I get on my own feet etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.