Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

Re: Plans for Derby Day???

How about we get a fifty pound note photoshopped with Mancinis face or the Sheiks, print loads out at home and throw them like confetti at the start of the match.

And some 'IOU £750,000,000 Signed Malc Glazer'

daveduke67 said:
How about we get a fifty pound note photoshopped with Mancinis face or the Sheiks, print loads out at home and throw them like confetti at the start of the match.

I liked the idea of very large 'bed sheet size' numbers 750,000,000 to be held up along the lower tier as the teams come out. I am in L3 but I can get 9 Single Sheets from work and can get the family to spray up the numbers if someone can arrange for them to be held up on the Lower East tier. Anyone interested in getting this idea off the ground or anyother PM me.

daveduke67 said:

i've said this on another thread,just like their shit banner that rolls a year every year(soon to come down)why don't we have a banner that goes the full length of the stadium,that starts 750,000,000....and we add a number every WEEK.!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know the guy/gal who works the large screen?

we could put their debt up on the screen as the players come out the tunnel, with the ocean finance logo next to it.

that is all.

SPIDERBOY said:
daveduke67 said:

i've said this on another thread,just like their shit banner that rolls a year every year(soon to come down)why don't we have a banner that goes the full length of the stadium,that starts 750,000,000....and we add a number every WEEK.!!!!!!!!!
Love the idea, buts it bad enough trying to get people to bring flags along. We need something that is right in their faces, loved the Norwich Supporters club banner last season, and the round Hate Utd love Glazers banners last year. We need to get the East Stand corner above the Utd fans a corner of 'piss taking/hate' what ever you want to call it for the Derby.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
does anyone know the guy/gal who works the large screen?

we could put their debt up on the screen as the players come out the tunnel, with the ocean finance logo next to it.

that is all.
LOL, ok he may not have a job on the 11th but he would go down in History....Love it..

did this last year and it was made on paint but you get the picture

canaries.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.