Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

Re: Plans for Derby Day???

get the stadium announcer when they enter the pitch to say .here s our manchester city and norwich city lol......small things amuse small minds and i would love it

yozzer said:
get the stadium announcer when they enter the pitch to say .here s our manchester city and norwich city lol......small things amuse small minds and i would love it

Thing is though, it might make some City fans feel great that we've taken the piss out of there protests, but do you really think the reds inside the ground will do anything but sarcastically applaud? It would make us look really foolish in my opinion if the club let anything like this happen. The 'Welcome to Manchester' sign was enough, time for talk is over, time for the players to be consistently better than them so we can give them proper shit instead of the current "Ocean Finance" banter - which is shit!

Just beat them and read the points tally after the game, if we are then 4 or more points above them which we should be, then that is better than any silly little chant or flag. Just been on their website for the first ever time and can report it to be very poor and littered with non scum advertisements. Short of money perhaps, I wouldn't know!?

hope the police keep them in after the game and make them late for there train back to london.

Why is it they don't get kept in after the games at COMS?

We get kept in at the Swamp and it's the same police force overseeing the games.

mike1923 said:
Why is it they don't get kept in after the games at COMS?

We get kept in at the Swamp and it's the same police force overseeing the games.

because the police think that because they fence the car park off then there will be no trouble and most of them get straight on to the coach and start the trip dawn south.the last game we played them at coms when they were all trying to get over the road to mary ds and the police parked the van in the middle of the road and it almots got tipped over,you would think that they would have learnt from this and keep them in for a least 30 mins.i dont think its just the police that dicide it mcfc aswell.but this does need to be addressed as i can see it going off outside and someone is going to get hirt.

I didn't know that was the reason, agree with you they should be kept in. There's always bits of bother and it's only going to get worse as the game gets more important for both teams (League Cup last year being a prime example.)

I remember a few years ago in the game they won 1-0 at Eastlands, the scummy bastards were being taken down the main road near Mary D's and it went off. Loads of people including women and kids were trying to get in Mary D's to get away from it and the police came charging down the road on horses and let those horrible dogs off.

Think I heard something about a police van getting rocked back and forth in the league cup game now you mention it.

and that poor girl that had that dog chomping on her leg.thats the thing innocent people are the onse that get the real shit.think i will mention it to peter before the game.but like i said its normaly up to him/police to dicide if its necessary.thing is i dont get out untill they do so i may end up on my own.and we all know they like to take on single blues who are easy targets.

madmank said:
and that poor girl that had that dog chomping on her leg.thats the thing innocent people are the onse that get the real shit.think i will mention it to peter before the game.but like i said its normaly up to him/police to dicide if its necessary.thing is i dont get out untill they do so i may end up on my own.and we all know they like to take on single blues who are easy targets.

Its because theyre hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.